- Khan Academy - I have assigned multiplication tutorials to students.
- Review past unit 3 quizzes and make corrections.
- This weeks Opening Work Packet has problems pulled from the test (with different numbers, but same wording) - use this as a study guide. If you can do these problems you should be able to do problems on the test.
- We will discuss what you could put on a test note card on Tuesday - we will not create the card in class, this will be homework for Tuesday night so you can prepare for the test. (This is a change from the last two test)
- Come in at 8AM on Tuesday if you want extra help. I will be at a conference on Wednesday and Thursday.
The Unit 3 Math test will be this Wednesday. This test will focus on multiplication with a single digit factor and a multi-digit factor. Students need to be able to use the multiplication to solve multi-step word problems. We have continued to discuss how to prepare for the test. Suggestions are listed below:
We will be going to the Museum of Contemporary Art on Tuesday, December 5th. Permission slips have been sent home, and I have included a permission slip below. The MCA always gives students a free family pass to the museum. This would make for a wonderful family outing over the winter break.
I'm excited to begin my 7th year teaching at Coonley School. I've been teaching for over 20 years. I love creating projects and lessons that challenge my students.