The Unit 3 Math test will be Monday, November 25th. This test will focus on multiplication with a single digit factor and a multi-digit factor. Students need to be able to use multiplication to solve multi-step word problems. We have continued to discuss how to prepare for the test. Suggestions are listed below:
- Khan Academy - I have assigned multiplication tutorials to students.
- Review past unit 3 quizzes and make corrections.
- The students have a Problem Packet, with problems pulled from the test (with different numbers, but same wording) - use this as a study guide. If you can do these problems you should be able to do problems on the test.
- Again we will use a test notecard. We will discuss what you could put on a test note card on the Friday before the test -and create the card in class. Students should review the card over the weekend.
- Come in at 8AM on the Monday of the test if you want extra help (Students are always welcome to come in early and ask for help).